Vegan no bake strawberry vanilla mini “cheesecakes” by nutritious.cravings ❤It is gluten free, so candy, and simply so straightforward!
• 40g hazelnuts
• 30g gf rolled oats
• 2tbsp cocoa powder
• 1/3tsp salt
• 80g recent dates, pitted
• 100g cashews, soaked for 4+hours in water
• 50g coconut cream
• 2tbsp maple syrup
• 2tbsp coconut oil, melted
• 1tsp vanilla extract
• 200g strawberries, recent or frozen
• 100g coconut cream
• 1tbsp maple syrup
• 1/2tsp agar-agar
• 1tsp pink pitaya powder (for extra shade)
1. Make the bottom. Add hazelnuts, oats, cocoa powder and salt to a high-speed blender and pulse till small crumbs type. Add dates and pulse to mix. Divide base evenly between 6 silicone muffin moulds.
2. Make the vanilla layer. Drain the cashews and place them in a high-speed blender. Course of till creamy, scraping down the perimeters as wanted. Add coconut cream, coconut oil, maple syrup and vanilla (alter to style). Pour the filling evenly between the 6 moulds and place chilly till set.
3. Make the strawberry layer. Add strawberries and coconut cream to a saucepan. Let simmer for a few minutes for the berries to thaw/soften, then use an immersion blender and mix till clean. Add agar-agar powder, maple syrup and pink pitaya powder and convey combination to a boil, stirring continually for 1 minute, then flip off the warmth. Let cool off a bit earlier than pouring the combination over the vanilla layer. Place chilly till set.
Dodržujte hala_shares a uvidíte další!!