Vegan Marz Bars by run2food ❤ It is gluten-free and no-bake!! Save for a yummy deal with!!
Makes: Four giant bars
✅3/Four cup almonds
✅2 tablespoons desiccated coconut
✅2 tablespoons cacao powder
✅ 2 tablespoons vegan chocolate protein powder (used macr0mike hazelnut fondant )
✅ 1 cup dates, pitted & soaked (reserve water)
✅ 1 tablespoons date water (regulate depends upon how absorbent your protein powder is )
✅ 1 tablespoons coconut oil, melted
*Non-compulsory: drizzle of liquid sweetener e.g maple syrup
✅ Four tablespoons vegan caramel ( used naturescharm butterscotch sauce)
✅100g dairy-free chocolate
*Non-compulsory: Chopped nuts for adornment
1. Line a container with non-stick paper (uesd container was Eight x 20cm)
2. In a meals processor, blitz the almonds till it resembles a tremendous flour
3. Add within the cocoa powder, coconut & protein powder and briefly course of to mix
4. Add the the dates and date water, and coconut oil, then course of till the combination clumps/sticks collectively. If it doesn’t then you might want so as to add extra liquid
5. Switch the combination to your lined container, press right down to type an excellent layer.
6. Spoon the caramel sauce excessive of the bottom layer
7. Freeze in a single day till the caramel is sort of stable
8. The following day, slice the slab into logs
9. Soften the chocolate and dip every log into the chocolate. Pop it within the freezer for 15 minutes to set the chocolate
*Storage suggestions: in an hermetic container within the fridge for as much as 2 weeks or within the freezer for months, permit it to thaw at room temp for just a few minutes earlier than serving.
Sledujte hala_shares, abyste viděli další!!