Vegan Berry chia cheesecake by rainbownourishments ❤Wholesome sufficient for breakfast however indulgent sufficient for dessert!! Recipe under!!
75g almond meal
50g chocolate, melted
2 tbsp maple syrup
2 tbsp plant-based milk,of alternative
1 tbsp black chia seeds
250g uncooked cashews
150g raspberries + further for serving
100g plant-based yoghurt
85g maple syrup
75g coconut oil or plant-based white chocolate, melted
1 lemon, juice and zest
1 tbsp vanilla extract
50g black chia seeds
1. Line the underside of a 15cm spring kind cake tin.
2. Combine all the bottom substances in a bowl. Press into the underside of the cake tin and put aside.
3. Mix all of the filling substances besides the chia seeds in a blender.
4. Combine the chia seeds into the filling and pour into the cake tin. Put aside within the fridge for at the least Four hours.
5. When the cake is about, take away from the tin, garnish with raspberries and serve.
Sledujte hala_shares, abyste viděli další!!