Spicy Basil Noodles with minced tofu😋, anybody?
Kreditní skóre woon.heng
Noodles are on a repeat for a fast lunch in our households for the previous few weeks😁. This simple & flavorful noodle bowl is one in all our favorites😍. I hope everyone seems to be doing nicely & have a fantastic begin to your new week. Greatest, WoonHeng❤️ Recipe (makes 2 servings)
– 2 servings of dried noodles of your selection (used Wu-Mu)
– 14oz (397g) agency tofu, drained, pressed & mashed
– half (~20g) cup packed recent Thai basil/basil
– Three cloves of garlic, finely minced
– 1 – 2 Thai chili, chopped
– shredded butter lettuce or veggies of selection
– oil for cooking, toasted sesame oil, salt to style
🌱Sauce components: – 2 tablespoons soy sauce/tamari/coconut amino
– 1 tablespoon thick darkish soy sauce
– 1 tablespoon *stir fry sauce
– 1 tablespoon *’fish’ sauce
*each recipes on highlights
1. Prepare dinner noodles based mostly on package deal’s directions, drain & toss in a little bit oil to stop noodles from sticking collectively.
2. In the meantime, prepare dinner mashed tofu (be certain they’re dry) in a heated non-stick pan with 1 tablespoon oil till barely brown, then push to the facet of the pan.
3. Add 2-Three toasted sesame oil, then garlic & sauté till fragrant. Stir in soy sauce, ‘fish’ sauce, Thai chili, basil & proceed to prepare dinner for 1 minute till tofu absorbs all of the sauce, flip off warmth.
4. Add noodles to the tofu combination, then drizzle with darkish soy sauce & stir fry sauce. Rapidly toss noodles utilizing a pair of tongs & chopsticks till nicely mixed. Season accordingly, if wanted.
5. Serve heat with butter lettuce.