1 cup of jarred artichoke halves
1/Four cup of the liquid from the artichoke jar
1/2 cup of basil leaves
2 tsp of cilantro paste or handful of cilantro leaves
3/Four tsp of pink salt
2 tsp of garlic paste
2 Tblspn of toasted pine nuts.
Šťáva z půl citronu
1/2 tsp of paprika
Dairy free parmesan (optionally available)
Throw elements collectively in a meals processor and mix.
🍕 2.5 cups flour
🍕 2 1/Four tsp of energetic yeast.
🍕 1 T of coconut sugar
🍕 3/Four teaspoon salt .
🍕 1 tsp of onion powder, 1 tsp of garlic powder, 1 tsp of dried Italian seasoning. 1 T of vegetable inventory seasoning (optionally available).
🍕 2 Tablespoons olive oil.
🍕 1 cup of heat water. .
1. Add your yeast to the nice and cozy water. Then add sugar. Stir briefly after which depart in a heat place. Depart for 10 minutes or till foamy.
2. Add all of your remaining elements in a big bowl.
3. Add olive oil and your yeast combination. Add extra flour if too runny or add extra water if too doughy. Normally I want so as to add a little bit of flour. Depart to rise coated, for at the least an hour.
4. Roll out your dough.
1. Preheat the oven to 350F.
2. Unfold a layer of artichoke pesto in your dough.
3. Layer in your mozzarella and toppings. Used vegcheese. Not sponsored!
4. Unfold some vegan butter to the crust to make it extra golden throughout baking.
5. Bake for 20 minutes.
Get pleasure from!
Potřebujete extra báječné recepty? Zamiřte na naše webové stránky! (Hyperodkaz v Bio)