No bake cherry + choc mousse cups by panaceas_pantry ❤ Completely happy Sunday!!
Components for Chocolate mousse:
1 cup cashews, soaked Four hours
1/Four cup almond milk
Three Tbsp maple syrup
2 Tbsp cacao
1/2 tsp pure vanilla extract
1/Four cup (35g) cacao butter buttons (or any cacao butter, simply use the load measurement for those who’re utilizing chunks)
Components for Cherry jam:
1 heaping cup cherries, stems and stones eliminated
1 Tbsp water
1 tsp chia seeds
1. Make cherry jam. All of the cherries and water to a saucepan and cook dinner on medium warmth for 3-5mins on till cherries soften and start to launch their juice. Add chia and cook dinner an additional 5 minutes, stirring sometimes. Flip off warmth and put aside to chill.
2. Make mousse. Soften cacao butter in a warmth proof bowl Bain Marie model*. As soon as liquid, take away from warmth and put aside to chill. Add remaining mousse components to a blender and mix till clean. With the blender operating, stream in melted (and cooled- it needs to be heat, not scorching) cacao butter and proceed to mix till utterly integrated. Use the blender tamper if needed.
3. Pour mousse batter between 12 mini muffin trays. I used a silicone tray for this- which I like to recommend. Prime with cherry jam then place within the freezer for 4+ hours.
4. Soften chocolate in a warmth proof bowl, Bain Marie* model. As soon as melted, take away from warmth. Take away the mousse cups from the freezer and their moulds. Stay a small tray with baking paper. Dip every cup into the melted chocolate. I take advantage of 2 forks to do that, and permit extra chocolate to run off the dipped cup into the bowl. Place on lined tray then repeat with with all cups. Set in fridge for 1 hour, then retailer in an hermetic container within the fridge (as much as – week) or freezer (as much as one month).
* Bain Marie technique. That is the right approach to soften chocolate or cacao butter, and ensures you don’t smash the chocolate! Add 2-Three cm water to a saucepan and produce to the boil. Set a warmth prod bowl on the highest of the saucepan. The bowl needs to be resting on the saucepan rim and NOT contact the water. Maintain the bottom flame and soften it slowly.
Dodržujte pravidla hala_shares a získejte další recepty!!