Creamy Mushroom Pasta
po dvou lžičkách.ca
💛🌱 Here is a simple weeknight spaghetti recipe that is creamy, comforting, and loaded with veggies! Get the recipe under👇
eight ozwhole-wheat spaghetti noodles (225 g)
Four tbsp olive oil divided
16 ozcremini mushrooms, sliced
2 shallots, peeled and finely chopped
Three cloves garlic, finely chopped
1 tsp thyme leaves
1/Four tsp nice sea salt
2 tbsp all-purpose flour
1 (13.5 oz/400m)l coconut milk
half lemon juiced
1. Begin by bringing a big pot of salted water to a boil.
2. Add 2 tablespoons of the olive oil to a big deep skillet and produce to medium-high warmth. Cook dinner half the batch of sliced mushrooms till browned, about 12 minutes. Switch the mushrooms to a bowl and fry the second batch within the skillet utilizing the identical methodology, with 2 tablespoons of olive oil.
3. Pour all of the mushrooms again into the skillet and add the garlic, shallots, thyme, and salt. Cook dinner for a couple of minutes, till the shallots are softened.
4. Add the flour to the mushrooms and cook dinner for two to three minutes. Then add the coconut milk and scale back warmth to a low simmer. Add the spinach and lemon juice and canopy with the lid to wilt the spinach. Preserve the sauce on very low warmth.
5. Cook dinner the spaghetti based on bundle directions, till al-dente. Scoop the pasta out of the pot and into the mushroom sauce with 2 to three tablespoons of reserved pasta water to skinny. Combine to mix and serve.
Potřebujete extra báječné recepty? Zamiřte na naše webové stránky! (Hyperodkaz v Bio)