Creamy Mushroom Pasta by twospoons.ca recipe👇
🥑🍅 Get Our new 124 vegan recipes
vegan_recipe01 👈Hyperlink in profile
👆 +Meal Plans & Guides
Free Bonus💟 vegan_fullvegan
Tag us in your story,
and get probability to Win
Our Final Vegan Equipment
Each Saturday 2 winners
💛🌱 Here is a straightforward weeknight spaghetti recipe that is creamy, comforting, and loaded with veggies! Get the recipe beneath👇
eight ozwhole-wheat spaghetti noodles (225 g)
Four tbsp olive oil divided
16 ozcremini mushrooms, sliced
2 shallots, peeled and finely chopped
Three cloves garlic, finely chopped
1 tsp thyme leaves
1/Four tsp high quality sea salt
2 tbsp all-purpose flour
1 (13.5 oz/400m)l coconut milk
1/2 lemon juiced
1. Begin by bringing a big pot of salted water to a boil.
2. Add 2 tablespoons of the olive oil to a big deep skillet and convey to medium-high warmth. Prepare dinner 1/2 the batch of sliced mushrooms till browned, about 12 minutes. Switch the mushrooms to a bowl and fry the second batch within the skillet utilizing the identical technique, with 2 tablespoons of olive oil.
3. Pour all of the mushrooms again into the skillet and add the garlic, shallots, thyme, and salt. Prepare dinner for a couple of minutes, till the shallots are softened.
4. Add the flour to the mushrooms and cook dinner for two to three minutes. Then add the coconut milk and scale back warmth to a low simmer. Add the spinach and lemon juice and canopy with the lid to wilt the spinach. Hold the sauce on very low warmth.
5. Prepare dinner the spaghetti in line with package deal directions, till al-dente. Scoop the pasta out of the pot and into the mushroom sauce with 2 to three tablespoons of reserved pasta water to skinny. Combine to mix and serve.