Cauliflower, potatoes and peas curry by betterfoodguru ❤Who’s in love with this yummy recipe?
I head cauliflower minimize in florets
Four medium yellow potatoes minimize in chunk dimension items
Three cloves garlic
2 tbsp contemporary ginger chopped
1/2 pink onion diced
2 lžíce kari
1 tsp garam masala
1/2 tsp smoked paprika
Three compari tomatoes diced
2 lžíce rajčatového protlaku
1/2 lžičky soli
1 lžička oleje
1/2 tsp floor coriander
1 lžička kurkuma
2 šálky vody
1/2 cup frozen peas
Black pepper to style
Cilantro to style
1. In a Wok or Giant Saucepan, on medium warmth oil and add garlic, onions and ginger and prepare dinner for Three minutes till aromatic
2. Add Potatoes and prepare dinner for 10 minutes with the aromatics, stirring each Three minutes so the potatoes start to brown and the onions and garlic are getting toasty
3. Add the Cauliflower stir into the combination, season with salt and prepare dinner for five minutes with out stirring so the cauliflower will get a bit coloration
4. Add the curry powder, garam masala, coriander, turmeric, black pepper and smoked paprika and stir into the combination and let prepare dinner for five minutes
5. Add tomatoes, tomato paste and prepare dinner for 2-Three minutes so tomatoes start to launch their juices. Then add water, stir effectively and canopy. Convey to a boil, stir then simmer till potatoes are fork tender about 10 extra minutes.
6. Add in peas final to protect their coloration and cilantro for garnish.
Dodržujte hala_shares a uvidíte další!!