🌱 Three servings dried penne pasta
🌱 250g frozen peas
🌱 120g tenderstem broccoli
🌱 a drizzle of olive oil
🌱 half of a 300g pot of hummus
🌱 juice of 1 lime
🌱 a drizzle of sriracha (relying on how a lot of a kick you want)
🌱 a couple of sliced cherry or child plum tomatoes
🌱 salt & pepper to style
1. Preheat oven to 200C/180C fan/gasoline 6/400F. Place your tenderstem broccoli onto a baking tray, drizzle with a lil olive oil, season with salt. Cook dinner within the oven for 15 minutes till the stems are gentle when poked with a knife.
2. Cook dinner pasta based on packet directions, prepare dinner the peas in the identical pan because the pasta.
3. As soon as the pasta & peas are cooked, drain the water by a colander, rinse the pasta with chilly water, then pour again into the pan. Put aside.
4. When the broccoli is cooked take them out the oven and slice them up. Slice your cherry or child plum tomatoes aswell.
5. Add hummus, a drizzle of sriracha & lime juice to your cooked pasta and peas, season with salt & pepper, stir by till the pasta is saturated in a creamy hummus sauce (style to examine if you might want to add extra sriracha or any extra salt and pepper). Gently stir by the roasted broccoli & sliced tomatoes. Take pleasure in!